Tuesday 8 May 2012

NOTD: In Style Peach



In the June issue of In Style magazine there was an offer of a free Nails Inc polish. Never one to be able to resist a premium nail varnish, and Nails Inc in particular being one of my favourites, I snapped myself up a copy.

There were actually three different colours available, all very Spring-y; a Bluebell blue, and a Violet purple, and the shade I opted for, a Peachy nude.


Having tested it out today I am very impressed.

As with all Nails Inc colours it went on smoothly, dried quickly and hasn''t smudged or bubbled at all.

A perfect Spring shade. :)

Have you picked up In Style and got any of the Nails Inc polishes? What were your thoughts?

4 comments:

  1. Ooo this looks gorgeous! I don't have a shade like this, may have a cheeky purchase, even if I don't normally read the magazine. Thanks for sharing x

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't too impressed with the magazine tbh, but it kept me occupied on the train! Hahaha. x

      Delete
  2. I really want this colour now! I have the other two which are both gorgeous :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tempted by the other ones as well, despite owning very similar colours already! Haha x

      Delete