Monday 23 January 2012

Pumped Up Kicks

Okay, tell me if I'm being crazy here, but I've spied a few people wearing hi-tops with a very subtle concealed wedge, and I think I love them!

Isabel Marant is possibly responsible for this micro trend after her Bekket sneakers have been on the lips (and feet) of anyome who's anyone on the fashion scene.

Celebrity fans of this trend include Miranda Kerr, Beyonce, Anne Hathaway and Alicia Keys.

That black pair are just calling out for me and they look incredibly comfortable, perfect for a relaxed day.

The Isabel Marant beauties are £430 unfortunately at Harvey Nicks. BUT, a brand called Ash have a near identical pair for £139  over at ASOS. Still too expensive, but I have definately fallen head over heels (pun entirely intended) with these shoes!

Topshop and New Look I expect to see something similar in your stores very soon!

 
Grey New York City Sweatshirt- River Island | MOTO Baxter Jeans- Topshop | Casio Classic Blue Watch- ASOS | Cable Knit Beanie- Forever21


How would you style a pair of wedge hi tops?



OASIS - Women's Fashion Clothing

No comments:

Post a Comment